Wednesday, March 15, 2006

The stage is set for Villanova


This is a sore point for me, as I'd love to watch Villanova run the table and bring the city a national title. But to do so they have to knock off my alma mater Monmouth in Round 1. Sure Monmouth is a 16 seed, but I still dare to dream.

Realistically, Villanova has a great shot to win it all, and have toppled some great competition this year. If healthy, look for the Wildcats' to contend deep into the tourney.

Also congratulations to Penn for taking the Ivy League title.

Go 'Nova (except on Friday).



Technorati Tags:,,

1 Comments:

At 7:37 PM, March 15, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, I think I'd rather be a 16 seed and get hammered 100-50 by Duke than have to win the conference tourney, see your alma mater's storm the court believing you've made the big dance only to have to play in a "Play-In" game and then get hammered 100-50. Who needs to sweat that out? I feel bad for Hampton. I mean, did they "really" make the tourney?

Any way, congrats on Monmouth making it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home